Introducing the Complete Illustrated, Premier Atlas of Modern Ophthalmology. Without question, the most beautiful book in Eye Care ever to be released. Didactic compilation of the best Clinical and Surgical Eye Artworks of World-Renowned Ophthalmic Artist Stephen F. Gordon - over 35 Years of Eye Care History, Breakthroughs, and Innovations to date.
- The Normal Eye
- Refraction & Refractive Errors
- Cataracts & IOL's
- Vitreous & Retina (with RD/AMD/DR/PVR)
- Cornea & all Refractive Surgeries
- Extraocular Conditions
- Complete Anatomy of the Eye & Orbit
- Over 600 Full-Color, Large Full Page illustrations in 350 pages
- Color-Tabbed for Quick Reference
- Complete Index
- Perfect for Exam Room consultations, Medical Schools/Libraries, Patient Education, Staff Education/Training, surgical planning reference, Optical Dispensary, Home, Office, Conference, Waiting and Dilating Rooms. Ultimate gift for colleagues, staff, all eye care professionals, or anyone with an interest in the Human Eye.